Sharny Kieser, labelled by the world media as Fitmum, has just had her 5th baby. Her most well-known book, Fit, Healthy, Happy Mum chronicled her weight loss after baby 4. Now, in her no-nonsense way, she delves deep into her journey to having a healthier, happier fifth pregnancy.
Nothing is left sacred as she reveals her attitudes and experiences, like:
• how to deal with the constant childbirth horror stories
• how to deal with getting advice from everybody and their dogs
• how to sleep comfortably with a belly
• how to enjoy your sex life even more
• how to eat for maximum health of you and your baby
• how to exercise safely while pregnant
• how to train yourself for childbirth
• how to stop cravings
• how to cure morning sickness
• how to have a pain free birth
There’s even a chapter for your man written by Sharny’s husband on how to make pregnancy and birth a team effort. If you, like Sharny, feel that pregnancy isn’t something that happens to you, and would rather have a pain free, empowering birth, then this book has been written for you.